· 1 (10.75oz) can cream of mushroom soup*
· 1 cup mayonnaise
· 2 eggs, beaten
· ½ cup finely chopped onion
· 4 cups fresh broccoli florets, steamed (or 3, 10-oz frozen packs, thawed)
· 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
· salt & pepper to taste
· pinch of paprika
3. Place broccoli in a very large mixing bowl. Stir in the soup mixture & thoroughly combine. Stir in the shredded cheese.
4. Spread mixture into your casserole dish, and sprinkle with salt, pepper, & paprika. Bake 45-60 minutes in a preheated oven, until the top has turned to golden brown.